Hey, friends! If you’re newly engaged, I’m sure you’re currently in the midst of sending out so many inquiry emails. The inquiry process can be so difficult to navigate!
So, I’ve created the 5 email templates you need when reaching out to wedding vendors!
These email templates include all the words you need for:
- How to word your initial inquiry
- How to let a vendor know you’ve decided to book them
- What to do if your vendor has responded with a follow-up email after the initial inquiry, but you’re not quite ready to make a decision
- How to reach out to a vendor if you inquired with them, but never heard back
- How to let a vendor know you’ve decided NOT to book them
All you have to do is copy, paste, and customize the templates and you’re ready to start inquiring with wedding vendors with confidence and clarity!